This year we are celebrating another significant improvement in our results for both our Y11 and our Y13 students. Here is a summary of our headlines.
- 97% Pass rate
- 17% A*/A grade (or equivalent)
- 57% A*-C grade
- 100% of students wishing to go to university were offered places without the need to go through clearing
- 98% of students completed three or more A Levels
- Grades have improved across the board by one whole grade from last year
- Best performing student – Harriet Mackie achieved an A* and two A grades in English Literature, Film Studies and Media.
- 51% Grade 4 or more in both English and Maths
- 25% Grade 5 or more in both English and Maths
- 7% Grade 7 or more in both English and Maths
- 13 individual subjects with results that exceed national expectations in terms of progress
- 90% of individuals subjects with results that are better than last year’s
- This is the third consecutive year where the results have improved.
- Best performing student – Phoebe Taylor, who achieved four grade 9s (in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Sociology), three grade 8s (in English Language, Biology and Geography), a grade 7 in English Literature and a Grade A in Additional Maths
Well done to all the students and staff, and our thanks go to our parents for their ongoing and much appreciated support.
ALSO IN THE NEWS
- We have a support club in which your children are able to get help with homework or indeed,
Sandwich Technology School is proud to announce that it has achie...Sandwich Technology School is proud to announce that it has achieved the full ‘Investo...