This year we are celebrating another significant improvement in our results for both our Y11 and our Y13 students. Here is a summary of our headlines.
- 97% Pass rate
- 17% A*/A grade (or equivalent)
- 57% A*-C grade
- 100% of students wishing to go to university were offered places without the need to go through clearing
- 98% of students completed three or more A Levels
- Grades have improved across the board by one whole grade from last year
- Best performing student – Harriet Mackie achieved an A* and two A grades in English Literature, Film Studies and Media.
- 51% Grade 4 or more in both English and Maths
- 25% Grade 5 or more in both English and Maths
- 7% Grade 7 or more in both English and Maths
- 13 individual subjects with results that exceed national expectations in terms of progress
- 90% of individuals subjects with results that are better than last year’s
- This is the third consecutive year where the results have improved.
- Best performing student – Phoebe Taylor, who achieved four grade 9s (in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Sociology), three grade 8s (in English Language, Biology and Geography), a grade 7 in English Literature and a Grade A in Additional Maths
Well done to all the students and staff, and our thanks go to our parents for their ongoing and much appreciated support.
ALSO IN THE NEWS
- We have a support club in which your children are able to get help with homework or indeed,
Exam Results 2018Exam Results 2018: A-Level Results can be collected from the Drama room betwe...