Sixth Form Manager
We are looking a sixth form manager to join our friendly team. The successful candidate will be passionate about giving young people the best preparation for life beyond and within school. This is a rewarding and diverse position where you will demonstrate that you hold all the essential skills* required for the role. This role includes key duties such as pastoral support, administration, liaising with parents and supporting/assist in organising 6th form events.
The position is full time 37 hours, term time plus 1 week working Monday to Friday.
Payscale: Sandwich Technology Range 5 £15,042 - £16,545 (pro rata to £17,826 - £19,607)
Essential skills* are:
- Excellent Literacy, Numeracy and Communication skills
- Highly organised
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good standards of ICT (able to use Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Approachable and friendly
- Able to guide and support students in all aspects of school life and beyond
- Positive work ethics
- Careers awareness
- Experience of using SIMS database
- Experience of working in the education sector
Sandwich Technology School
Kent CT13 0FA
Tel: 01304 610000
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the post is subject to an enhanced disclosure check.
Vacancy Closing Date: 19/11/2017