Netbook Scheme 2016/2017
The current supported netbook scheme purchased through Freedom Tech and BT will continue to be fully supported till students finish in year 9. All the below information is regarding this particular scheme not previous ones.
If you are unsure of the below or have technical issues please email NetServices@Sandwich-tech.kent.sch.uk
Any other issues or cancellations please email the head of the scheme
Procedure to follow on claims and failures (Warranty/Insurance) if you are unsure please ask Network Services to check the device.
- Parents phone Freedom Tech, please be aware of insurance requirements and claims that could be void.
- Freedom Tech contact the insurance provider regarding the claim.
- Insurance provider accepts/denies claim and upon acceptance the claim form is emailed to the Parent.
- Parent pays excess fee before claim is process, 1st claim £25, 2nd is £50 and third is £75.
For direct Freedom Tech contact details (Insurance claims and warranty questions):
Customer Services Freedom Tech
Telephone: 0203 857 5675
Email Customer Services: CS@freedomtech.co.uk
Main Office Freedom Tech
Telephone 0203 3671541
Details to include with the Netbook
- Parent/Guardian full name (please include any other legal guardian).
- Student full name.
- Device type (touch screen or non-touch).
- Problem with device.
Insurance and Warranty policies
These are copies of a generic Insurance and Warranty policies, if you would like accurate copies please contact Freedom Tech.
Acceptable Usage Policy
This is a copy of a letter that all students would have received, it contains useful information regarding the scheme and what is expected of students.
The below link will contain information about the type of netbook etc.
Lenovo Yoga 11 - Genuine OEM netbook charger
11" Belkin B2A069-C00 netbook bag